Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Vision

Z (I call her Zu now, like my great-grandma) in a new dress. She is of ambigious toddler age -- maybe between 13 and 18 months, maybe older. Her little jaw is set; she's tired of waiting. It makes her big, pink cheeks stick out even more than usual. A little mini ponytail of black hair is on top of her head with a white bow. The dress is white, too, and we're in the sealing room at our little temple down the road. Big brothers all in white look on from the sides. Her chubby little hand covers ours ...

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I like this vision very much! {{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Ah. I got tingles.

Bek said...

:-)..... just a few more days right?

I love Zu......... I love it!

Anonymous said...

That brought tears to my eyes! I pray this will not be just a vison. HUG!