Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nest feathering

One thing I did over Christmas vacation was working on a real baby room for Z via ebay bargain hunting. It's going to be mega cute.



I got this crib for $85. Will ship from the east coast for $30. Still a steal of a deal.

The bedding is the real bargain. Looky this! $75 for the whole shebang -- quilt, sheet, bumper, dust ruffle, window valance, diaper holder, accent pillow and toy bag! All purply and daisies. I love daisies; they were my wedding flower. I am so excited!



I am back at work today ... feels good, I have to say. G has the kids -- he decided he was going to have Z anyway so he might as well keep the boys, too. Crazy man. Really crazy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! That bedding is so cute! How fun, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! That's the same crib we've got, so I'm a little biased. It must be so fun decorating for a girl!!

Bek said...

I love the purple bedding... girl stuff is so fun!

SalGal said...

It must be his consumption of cucumbers that makes him so crazy!

Bedding looks fabulous, and I can't believe what a steal you got on the crib!

Speaking of steals... www.sunset.com is having a subscription sale of $16/year! I tried to do it with my miles but no such luck.

Love ya!

{krista} said...

Okay, that baby bedding is SO cute, it almost makes me baby hungry!!!