Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Don't tell me what to do

Something I've noticed about myself: I do not like to be bossed around.

My poor husband.

He wonders if I'm going to the gym, and I'm automatically like, what makes it your business? Okay, just because you want me to go, I am going to stay home and eat ice cream! You go to the gym yourself, you skinny freak!

He wonders how much money we have, ($168, and yes I know it's only the 8th of the month; there's a deposit coming ...) and I immediately insist that there is no way in he** I am going to call him when I find a bargain down to the Target to see if I can get it.

Something tells me this is not healthy behavior.

I have way more deep and important stuff to blog about, but I cannot really cope with it at the moment, and this is about the best I can do.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I know exactly what you mean. Exactly. It's one of my worst character flaws. I think I'm all mellow and bam! I feel like smacking someone because they dared suggest something to me that I probably agree with anyway.