Friday, September 23, 2005

More product raves

I did this a while ago and I have another product rave post brewing in my head, so here goes:

Yoplait whips in any of the chocolate flavors. It's almost like you're not eating anything healthy at all. Like when Peter from Belgium made me chocolate mousse when I was 16. Why was I clueless about this boy who was tall, blonde, gorgeous, European and made me chocolate mousse and brought it to drama club in a little yogurt cup? I don't know. It was high school and I swear I didn't realize he liked me until a year later. Duh.

Fiesta Cheesy Taco flavor Cheez-Its. They're made with masa so eating one is kind of like eating a small, crunchy, triangular tamale. This might be a pilot program in my area because this particular flavor is not on the Web site. Or it may be as difficult to get content up on the Keebler site as it is to get content up on the site I write for. Who knows.

J. Marco for clothes. I am saving my pennies for this now.

Sweet Cicely Oil for wood furniture. I got mine through my food co-op's quarterly order from Lotus Light. You can order direct from them if you like. Great deals on all kinds of stuff! The alder wood table I bought with my wedding money is once again shiny and beautiful. And it smells fantastic, too.

silverjewelryclub.com. Trouble on the monitor. Rising credit card balance. 'Nuff said.

Charmed by Dana. Email to get pictures of beautiful custom-designed glass and silver jewelry in your inbox every day. Plus she is the nicest friend! (Now can I get something free, Dana?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, did you change your blog? I like the old look better. My connection has been kind of funky today though...

So those chocolate whips really are good, huh? They look gross on the commercial, but hey... you're talking to the woman who makes chocolate chip pancakes for dinner here. Chocolate is universal!

I may not be in my right mind at this moment, it's late. Anyhow, thanks for the raves, I'll have to try the cheez-its, i've seen them here too. Don'tcha love the white cheese ones? Verrrrry bad, but oh so good!

Lisa M. said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I love the chocolate whips too. They are tastey, I add granola to them, and YUM. Total desert!