Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I can't help but notice

No love on the new format. None at all. Is it possible that that shocking green became the Watch Out for Mama brand? It was just a Blogger template, guys.

Maybe more than that, though. Shocking green is the color of my eyes, which people often mistake for colored contacts. It's the color of my faaaaaaaaavorite outfit in 1991: a silk portrait-collar blouse, a fuzzy wool tulip skirt (that I SEWED, with a purple lining, thank you!), and curvy-wurvy high-heeled pumps, all in shocking green. I used to dream of driving a VW bus in shocking green. The carpet in my last house was also green but the most shocking thing about it was how desperately ugly it was and how quickly it became gray in the entry way and in the doorway from the dining area into the back living room. Since I moved there is very little green in my life, in the indoors. Just the old towels.

Also shocking: there is no substance in this post. None. None at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No love for this template. None. Bring back the green!!!