Wednesday, September 07, 2005

And back again

I'm back at my desk. We have a new university and one exhausted staff. We can't rest completely because -- hello -- we have students now, classes are in session. We have a public campus where we can't control everything anymore, and that's a little weird. But it is awesome, awesome, awesome to see the students. They are so positive, in spite of the little quirks and challenges of a brand new campus. It's amazing and fun and cool.

As for me, I can't really remember what I usually do when I sit at this desk. It has been so intense with grand opening projects for such a long time. It feels weird to think about science writing again. Maybe blogging a little will help me bridge that gap. I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Ana! I've missed ya! We're headed to L.A. tomorrow night, maybe we'll stop by on the way back on Monday evening. It'll depend on how early we leave that day.

Tammy said...

Job well done, Ana! I read this and your last post... wow... what an event!!!! I hope you have a little time to breathe now...