Monday, September 12, 2005

A day off

So I scheduled a day off today, to decompress and to get crap done around the house. You can probably guess, I have not done crap around the house. I moved Mt. Washmore from the bedroom (where it had to hide last night when we had company for dessert) out to the family room. I got out the power drill so I could hang a curtain rod. The charger is not working and both batteries are out. No power drilling today, alas. I ran a lot of errands, including getting a badly needed haircut and getting the oil changed in the car. While the oil was getting changed, I did some early Christmas shopping. Go me! I even got a movie to watch while folding laundry. But no laundry is folded.

This day is not turning out to be a whole lot more useful than a day at work. I guess I'll go back tomorrow. But first, Mt. Washmore must be conquered, quick before I pick up the kids ...

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Your killing me! I couldn't quit laughing! I thought I was the onlyone hiking mount washmore this week! I have almost reached the level where my oxygen is running out and I may not make it! Great post!