Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Heard at my house tonight after bedtime

Sam: You can't have a scuba diver. Both of the scuba divers are mine. I got one for getting a haircut and one from Jakob.

Abe: How come you make up all the rules?

Sam: Because you don't make things up fast enough.

Abe: I make things up when Mom plays with me.

Sam: You're the gazebo. That's something that makes shade. Now, come over here, gazebo.

Abe: Okay.

Mom: IF I HEAR ONE MORE PEEP OUT OF YOU TWO, BUTTS ARE GONNA BE KICKED!

Sam [clearly enjoying the rhythm of this phrase]: Butts are gonna be kicked, butts are gonna be kicked ...

Abe: Mom, you forgot to kiss me goodnight!

1 comment:

jamie said...

roflmbo

A gazebo??? That is soooo funny! Abe has his work cut out for him with quick thinking brother Sam leading the way doesn't he! lol precious boys you've got there Ana!