Friday, December 01, 2006

Dear Baby Z

It is a darn good thing you are gorgeous, because you have no talent for sleeping. Also, is this a girl thing, this insistence on having a clean diaper before you eat? And also, how is it possible for one tiny person to soak through three nightgowns in one night?

Not that you are really that tiny. At 8 lbs 15 oz I think you may just be equipped to take on the wild things, aka your foster brothers. I am sorry about G calling you Queen Kong. It's not your fault we just watched that overblown silliness they called a movie. Don't listen to him. You are gorgeous, I mean it.

Now I am going to join your morning nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dd could not stand to be wet at all, maybe it is a girl thing? I bet in time she will settle down into a nice routine and sleep some more, hang in there and enjoy! Keep taking naps! lol

SalGal said...

I bet money it is a girl thing 'cause my boys could have cared less about sitting in it.

Bek said...

Welcome to girls!! Seriously, the are much more particualr about their needs. My latest one HAD to be held or she would unleash a sound upon us that could stop time.

She is pretty good sized (that is how big my lulu was..but that is the weight that Miss N was at 3 months old...). She will figure out sleeping.... I want to see her...but you can't post pictures huh? b/c of the foster issue? Can you e mail them?
Sending love and sleep your way...

Bek said...

Does she have hair? I haven't stopped thinking about you all day.

Queen Kong. That is a good one.