Saturday, December 09, 2006

Feliz Navidad, have some carnitas

We had Sally Lou and fam over this afternoon and evening for games and dinner. Sally re-taught us Phase 10 (we forget games easily) and taught us Spite. Way fun.

We had these carnitas and woo, they rocked! Better than candy! We were going to go get a pie for dessert but no dessert was needed.

I heart you Sal. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well and had to go home early. I wish you could have stayed all evening.

Notice me not telling about your wicked caffeine addiction and your hyper-competitive-bordering-on-evil gameplaying style?

Oh. Well, I still love you.

Wasn't it cool how the kids hardly fought at all? Times have changed. For the better.

2 comments:

SalGal said...

I love my prezzy! It goes with my budding "Historic California" style!

Things just got worse when I got home, so it was good we left when we did. Mebbe we can hook up for New Years!

p.s. I forgot to bring some carnitas home... I am SO salivating for that right now!

p.s.p.s. What do you mean competitive??? ;)

Unknown said...

THAT was exactly what I was thinking about those sconces!

New Year's might be good. Mo' games, mo' food. We can tell the kids it's midnight at like 8 PM if you want.