Monday, December 25, 2006

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

And how I wish I had never told G about the Twisted Sister version of that song I heard on Fresh Air on NPR this week. It was not what I would have chosen to listen to while playing Santa Claus last night. I guess that is a disadvantage of my beloved Rhapsody. You really can find just about anything.



Here we all are in our matching PJs last night. Can you tell it makes me happy to get the whole fam-damnily in matching PJs? I have no idea why moms like stuff like that, but we do. At least I do.

There was a picture of Z here but I took it down so I won't get in trouble. Sorry, slowpokes! If you want to see it shoot me an e-mail and I'll send it, as long as I am reasonably sure you are not a creep.

4 comments:

SalGal said...

Oh Merry Christmas loved ones!! She's getting so big!! Can't wait for Saturday night!!!

MMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAHHHH!!!!

MaryRuth said...

So cute!! I've never seen a picture of your family!! Your husband pretty much looks the same as I remember back in the Y days.

Merry Christmas!!

Bek said...

So perfect!!! I love the pictures of that little baby... and the boys looks so cute too.

I have read the last three posts (I had a lot to catch up on...) and my heart swells a little bit for you (I am so proud of how you are doing this) and it breaks a little bit for you too. I know that I am not a face friend, but I hope you know that I am here for you if you need anything...vent, clothes (and speaking of cloths... baby N just grew so I will have some 3-6's for you soon...).

Love the pic's. I am on pins and needles till the court date...

Kristine said...

She is beautiful, Ana...

Thanks for sharing a picture with us. I have wondered since she came to be with you what she looked like! What a blessing you are to her...I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers, especially regarding little baby Z.

Those wise men are precious...and so are your matching pajamas!