Thursday, August 31, 2006

Some days are like that, even in Australia

So if the good things that happen to me are signs, then the bad things are just obstacles, right? That's how we choose to view that. Today is full of them.

We slept in.

The other party in my May car wreck has refused the insurance company's offer and is going to take us to small claims court.

I am now at home with a child who is subject to school disciplinary action and that's all I'll say about that.

Three "obstacles." That's enough for one terrible horrible no good very bad day.

Hasten thee, tomorrow. I'm ready to be done with this one, and it's only eleven in the morning.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, man. What a day. You found a perfect picture for your post, at least.

Bek said...

oh no..............

This doesn't bode well for your weekend.....

Hugs

SalGal said...

Good news. Bad things happen in threes. So now only good things will happen for the rest of the day! Unless you're going to have three days of three bad things happening to you... in that case, you're screwed!

Love you!

Kristine said...

Sorry it's a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
Love that book.
Hate it when my days are like the ones you are describing.

Anonymous said...

Wherever you are in the world (you're right - even here in Australia!) you get bad days. The good thing is the world keeps spinning (whether you appreciate it or not) and the next new day is getting closer all the time.

That's what I tell myself, repeatedly!

All the best, mate!

Reese Dixon said...

Oh dear. Sorry for the crappy day. I hope it got better.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...

Phew! Thank heavens for weekends! And a holiday one at that! There's this book that I read and LOVE that made me feel better and more relaxed about "those" days! It's called "All Rain, No Mud." By Sharon Larsen! One of those warm fuzzy, cry, and laugh books that you can totally relate to!

Hope your day got better! Love your blog!

Unknown said...

urgh...

I'm sorry about your bad day.

I HATE car accidents. Or anything related to cars at all, really.