Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mutually exclusive

Can someone please explain to me why we can't have a ceasefire in the Middle East and a long-term plan to end the violence? Why should they be mutually exclusive? Maybe this is just my simple mind here, but it seems like an extraordinarily stupid presumption that they should.

If you agree, or maybe even if you don't check this out. It's an easy way to add your voice to a chorus asking for a little bit of reason in this insane situation.

As an aside, we leave tomorrow to go see the fam in beautiful Panguitch Lake. I'll see you all -- and tally up the dress votes -- when I return.

2 comments:

SalGal said...

Oh crap, I forgot you're gone today!! Well, when you get back I tagged you for the book meme. Have a great time!!

Bek said...

Ana...

The San Mateo county children listing came out and there are several kids under there is a 5 month old and a 10 month old on it (both boys) months....e mail me if you want me to forward the info...you can adopt FROM any county I am pretty sure......