Friday, May 12, 2006

Two sides to Friday, video version

I'm here to entertain you! Two fun videos for you to watch today.

First, the serious side. UC Merced had its first commencement yesterday. I was home with little hand foot and mouth man. But I got to watch it online, and you can too. I cried. When I step back, it is a little outlandish how invested I am in my workplace. But I really do find it meaningful, and I feel very lucky to work in a place that truly can make a difference. I spent a lot of years doing kind of dumb stuff for money, and I know what that feels like. I like this better, even if it does make me cry.

Now, the silly side. This will truly take you back, whether you went to high school in 1972, 1992, anywhere in between, or a few years on either side. What a talent!

On the docket this weekend for me: play, play and lots more play. I hope the videos keep you busy while I'm gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cool! And funny for those of us even still IN high school (some of those songs are from my time too hahaha) thanks for sharing the laugh...
~mattie

Anonymous said...

that was hysterical, ana! where do you FIND these things?!? i loved it!!