Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tutu sets now available on eBay

I finally got around to photographing my fairy princess ballerina stuff and getting a test listing up on eBay. You can go and bid!

Remember, this is my adoption fundraiser ... all for a good cause!

I have other colors available -- bright blue, pale pink, lavender, yellow, and rainbow/white. This peachy pink is really my favorite, though! Three of them are up in this auction. Let me know if you're interested in any of these and I will put up a private auction for you! And if you want adult sizes, I will custom make them for you! Any adult who will be a fairy princess deserves it, that's what I say!

Now I am off to do my real Saturday work ... laundry, bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, buying groceries. I also need to organize the food storage in the garage. Ugh.

I think it would be much more fun to be a fairy princess. I should make a costume for myself!

2 comments:

Bek said...

Yeah!! I love it. Hey, I have an idea about another adoption fund raiser that might work at your art fair table. Either you can do it or I will, but we could share the time/cost of a fair table....I'll e mail you.

Those are GREAT!!!!!!!!!

R

Allison said...

Super-cute, and ebay is a great idea for selling them. I'm impressed by your business/craft skillz.