Friday, May 26, 2006

Spoiled mama

I found a new van. I will even include the photo with the billboard on it so I can give credit to this little-guy dealership where we found an awesome deal up in Modesto. Doesn't little A look proud? He is pretty happy. So am I.

Here are the facts: It's a 2002 Odyssey with 38,500 miles on it. Power everything. Beautiful gleaming white paint and a pristine interior. CD player, which so far has played No Doubt and Indigo Girls. We got it just barely above wholesale. It is more than we planned to spend on a car, but in actuality we can afford it. We hope to drive it for many many years to come. I think we did a good thing.

Driving this beautiful vehicle home from Modesto last night I was listening to jazz on the radio. S was in the back, diligently finding the patterns in the music, especially the drums. He loved the soothing sound of the brushes and was mimicking it very well with his mouth. I love his rhythm and intensity. I love that he got into some great jazz last night.

4 comments:

Bek said...

That is so great!! I am glad you found such a good deal on the car. Both our cars are OOOOLLLLDDD so we will be doing that really soon...

SalGal said...

ioYou go, girl! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

cmhl said...

hey-- love it!! good for you!!

Lisa M. said...

I am so happy for you. Congrats.