Tuesday, February 19, 2008

366.26 hearing tomorrow

That's the code for a permanency planning hearing.

From everything we are hearing now there are two possible outcomes:

1 - they could TPR and approve adoptive placement with us

2 - they could continue the hearing (postpone it) if S's attorney requests that (apparently he does that a lot ... loser)

Either way will work in our favor. More time will only give us firmer ground to stand on with Z. The longer she is with us the more likely the judge would be to agree that she needs to stay with us.

Your continued prayers and good thoughts are much appreciated!!

No comments: