Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Complain list

Things that suck today
  • Heat
  • Cramps
  • Husband out of town (don't even think about it, creepy stalkers)
  • Dirty kitchen (directly related to previous entry)
  • Not enough sleep
  • Fence still not fixed in back yard (stupid landlord)
  • Air quality and allergies
  • Uncooperative hair
  • Owie on my toe from tripping over the foot of the treadmill, very ugly
  • Forgetting S's medicine and having to turn around after getting all the way to the daycare
  • Getting stuck waiting for a train
  • Being late to a staff meeting
  • Blogging instead of attacking my pile of work
  • Not knowing how I am going to manage to leave at 7 AM tomorrow for an 8 AM meeting in Modesto
Just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Syd said...

Hey Ana,

Sorry you're having such a rough day!! I hate 'icky' days!! Just go take another look at Bek's new baby, that should put a smile on your face, I know it does mine!!

Hugs
Syd (From Forever Families board)

SalGal said...

At least you're not stuffed thru the gills like me! Maybe I should go to the beach now instead of later. Maybe my sinuses would clear up?

Just in case G didn't tell you, we offered to babysit for your anniversary.

Call if you need anything!