My plans for 2006:
- Keep losing weight. It's so nice not to have to make habit changes. I'm already doing what I need to do! I am down 12 pounds from my high weight and 9 pounds from where I was in October when I started Body for Life.
- Kick start my personal scripture study. It has languished since I started working in July 2004. I can tell the difference.
- Buy a gosh darn house. We have a strong candidate here in our neighborhood, currently owned by some friends who want to do a deal with no realtors and save us all some dough. It's not quite as cute as our current rental, but we can make it that way in time!
- Support dear husband in some crazy plans that he has made me promise not to tell about. Ooooooooohhhhh, suspense! Let's just say, if it works, we will be in Merced permanently, and that would be a good thing.
- Get dear husband to start supporting my in my crazy plans to put some more kids in this family. Officially, at our last conversation, we agreed to discuss it again in January with the aim of making a decision about how to move forward. It's January, but I don't want to seem pushy. Maybe we can talk tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow -- I'll be back at the office. Seems kind of surreal.