Thursday, January 19, 2006

Neglect

I've been neglecting the blog. Here's a little list to tell you all why.
  • Life is boring and good. Nothing to witch about.
  • Work is busy and good. No time to write.
  • I moved my office to campus. I work on campus! Wahoo!
  • I now share an office again. Makes me a little more self-conscious.
  • I thought my 4 year old was having surgery, so I was planning to catch up the blog while he was recuperating.

The surgery got postponed. So here I am, catching you all up. But there's not much to catch up on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I was wondering what happened to you! You could write about our glamorous shopping spree at the dollar store! Or about that silly book called "Reasons to be Happy at the Beach". Duhhhhhh...

Lisa M. said...

I love dollar store shopping spree's!

It's good to hear from you !~