Friday, December 02, 2005

Since you asked, Sal

Sally tagged me. Here are 10 random facts about me:

1. I used to have a #1 rated radio show. 5-10 a.m. Sundays on K101 in Fairbanks, Alaska. It was when I was in high school. I don't think it was a really competitive time slot or anything. Oh, and the show was pre-recorded during my Saturday 5-11 p.m. shift.

2. I have my DH's hometeaching records for the elders' quorum on my flash drive right now. He just wants me to print them. But I could snoop! Oooooooooooooo!

3. I have been a victim of sexual harassment in the workplace (summer 1992).

4. I have no desire ever to live in a place where it snows, ever again. Not even for Christmas. And I never thought I would say that before I lived in California.

5. There is BACON in my fridge at home. My weight loss plan includes a free day, which will be Sunday. Also on the docket: sweet rolls, pizza, creamy potato soup, lemon meringue pie. Yeah!

6. I got a copy of the new illustrated version of The Elements of Style by Strunk & White. Yes, the college classic. You should check out the new version, it's fun. And you have guessed correctly, I am a nerd.

7. I spent three days looking for my wreath hanger and then realized there was already a nail in the door. DUH. Well, now the door is all festive. Lights and tree go up this weekend.

8. Tomorrow I am going to a diaper shower. When you think about it, that doesn't really sound all that pleasant.

9. Secret joy: Bottled water from the fridge at work, left over from somebody's meeting. Hope they didn't mean to save it for everything.

10. It's Spirit Day at UC Merced today. I'm all decked out in my Bobcat t-shirt and my navy suede jacket. I never did anything like this in high school. I was very much against this kind of crap, much too cool for it. Now that I am 31 I think it was a little silly to be that way.

I don't know who I'm going to tag yet. I've never tagged anyone before. I'll think about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

supercool, ana!

cmhl said...

diaper shower?? eeeeekkkk!!!!! hahaha.

if that is a baby shower where you only bring diapers, that doesn't sound lik ea whole lot of fun??!!