- Do you have a preferred stall in the public restroom you most frequently use?
- Do you delude yourself that it is less gross to use a public restroom if you use the same stall every time?
- Did you know that the FIRST stall in the bathroom is actually the least frequently used and therefore presumably the least germy? (Do you think I'm giving away my stall secrets?)
- Do you feel annoyed if you go to use the bathroom and someone else is in your stall?
- Do you feel disgusted and horrified if you go into your stall and someone has failed to flush?
- Do you think the world may be ending if the toilet in your stall is out of commission?
- Do you use the paper seat liners?
- Do you think they really protect you from anything?
- What do you do if they are gone? Make a little toilet-paper liner? Squat? Cry?
Monday, January 14, 2008
Hey, you, get outta my stall
I have a few questions, none of which, I'm sure, will reveal any of my personal biases or neuroses.