Thursday, January 17, 2008

At a loss

I haven't known what to post lately on this blog. Maybe it is because this blog is where I am usually tough and smart and strong (or where I emphasize those parts of myself), and I'm not feeling too much like any of those things. I am battling fear right now regarding our foster kids. It is a constant struggle to stay positive and productive. Mostly I am winning, but it takes everything I've got. So I haven't had much left for you, dear readers. Sorry about that.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Do you have the time or means to start talking to a therapist now? I think it would be wise considering what you are going through.

Kari said...

Ana, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, you're gonna pull through!!! :)

{krista} said...

HUGE {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} Ana!

Unknown said...

Love the therapy idea ... like, a real live person to just listen to me blab and probably cry ... but WHEN? Sigh.

SalGal said...

I have to say that even though my therapist isn't a real therapist (she isn't even an LCSW) it is SOOOOOOOOO helpful to just be able to freak out in front of her and cry myself silly, and know that she is there to do what she can to help me solve my issues and if nothing else to just be someone who listens to me and wants to do something for ME for that 60 minutes!

Anne said...

Hugs....I'm still keeping you in my prayers...

Hang in there and don't worry about entertaining us!

*Marie* said...

You just hang in there and take care of yourself and your family. We support you, and will be here when you are 'back'.

Lucy said...

I hope you are feeling hope. And comfort. I'm thinking of you.