- Cook with fresh, local veggies and fruits. A lot. This is such an easy goal it is almost criminal. This week already we have eaten purple artichokes, baby pattypan squash, and charred corn/peppers/tomatoes. Have I mentioned I love California?
- Update my Web site workbaby with a search feature and video clips.
- Go to the beach at least once a month.
- Work in my garden at least once a week.
- Go to G's sister's wedding in Alaska in August. I think it really might happen! Alaska in August ... wild blueberries ... state fair ... the midnight sun ... Last time G and I went to our hometown it was July 2000. S was 11 months old. So much has changed, and it has been so long! We didn't think there was any way we'd be doing this trip, but a wedding gives us good motivation. I am excited!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Here are some things I want to do this summer.