Monday, October 16, 2006

Old San Anton'

No time to get Patsy Cline singing on the blog for you tonight. You'll just have to imagine it. It has been running through my head all day long. Too bad I don't know the lyrics to that one. It is annoying to have a wordless earworm. Something, SOMEthing something to the AL-amo ... some-SOME thing something San Anton'!

My word, it is taking a long time to get my photos on Photobucket right now. What in the heck is the matter with the so-called high-speed internet, Westin? Anybody?

Okay, here they are.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The courthouse

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The San Fernando Cathedral

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Alamo, of course


It was so humid here this morning I thought I was about to die. However I was successful on my SalGal-assigned shopping mission. Woot!

Ate lunch on the run in the hotel restaurant. The club burrito with ancho mayo was not fireworks-inducing, but tasty. The jicama slaw with cilantro-lime dressing, considerably more memorable. Just what I needed after a very sweaty sightseeing morning.

The conference ... I am reserving judgment for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Ana, and I hope the conference goes great for you. Have fun!

SalGal said...

Can't wait for you to get back! (((Hugs)))

Grassyass for the searchorama on the thing.