Monday, October 02, 2006

Home again, safe at last

(Ten points if you can name the delightful vintage children's book to which that line is the very satisfying ending ...)

We had a wonderful trip, the kids were quite good except for a few times. The wedding was gorgeous and it was great to see lots of cousins and old friends. (Sally, I saw Rachel's parents.) However I must confess it was a tiny bit alarming to hear so many people say they've been reading Watch Out for Mama. Maybe not alarming, just surprising. Leave a comment, you slackers!

I really need to get me some Google stats. And probably stop posting about my husband's career. I have officially been accused of having a big mouth. Which is totally untrue. I do not have a big mouth, just fast fingers.

Working on setting up the Clearwire phone tonight. If you have my old phone number, don't use it. E-mail me for the new one.

5 comments:

SalGal said...

Ooh I'm so glad you're home! I've been checking and checking for you. How was it? Did everyone survive intact? Callmecallmecallme!

LOVE YA!

Leah said...

I think you are such a terrific writer and I love to read your blog! So, I guess I'm one of the readers that just needs to post.

I love your site!
Leah

Anonymous said...

[The bernstein Bears and] The Spooky old Tree.

Glad you had a good time.

Mike

Unknown said...

Is that anonymous newlywed brother Mike? Or anonymous dad Mike? Or some other anonymous Mike?

10 points for you, whoever you are!

Anonymous said...

mOk, I admit I am reading, just cause your so darn lovable and a great writer. Plus you have the cutest kids ever and your a great Mom!
Love ya, V