Monday, October 09, 2006

Baby E update: good, but more prayers are needed

Baby E (who had e. coli) is better, home and doing well. Grateful prayers! But ...

Her big brother T, who is 6, now has the bug. It is especially dangerous for him -- he has only one kidney because of an infection he suffered as a baby. He is hurting a lot!

You know how there are some kids you just love? Kids you just want to pick up and hug any time you see them? Kids who talk to adults with total confidence and cuteness? Kids who are great friends to other kids? T is one of those kids. I love him. I am worried. And can you imagine how his poor parents feel?

So this family still needs your prayers. Just a little one in your heart would be great.

3 comments:

Bek said...

oh no.....I saw the new stuff about the lettuce...they think that the E coli is in the water...

THose poor kids..... :-)

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog... I am glad that it doesn't last forever and I love what your friends boyfriend said. In our case...too true...

Kristine said...

I am actually really glad to hear that Baby E is doing well. I have been wondering about her. My prayers will continue to be with her family, and especially with her brother.

Unknown said...

For those interested ...

I stopped by on my lunch break today to see E and T and their mom and deliver some get-well cards my kids made for T.

T is 90% better and as cute as ever. E is walking around with a huge grin on her face, obviously just so happy to be well.

T's break seemed to occur Sunday evening, just as very many people who love him were breaking their fast.

Miracles, anyone?