Friday, November 04, 2005

There's something on my sweater


I got a new sweater. It has beads and sequins on it. This is supposed to be very in this fall -- you know, feminine detail, bling bling, shiny stuff. I think I'm doing it very tastefully -- the sweater and the ornamentation are all black. I do love a black sweater. Look, I even found a picture of it on the catalog site where I ordered it (yeah, Coldwater Creek had a 50% off everything sale again. Trouble for me and my credit card!)

So it's all great. Pretty sweater, hip, sexy mama.

Except I keep seeing the beads out of the corner of my eye and thinking I have something icky and goobery stuck on my sweater. Five years as a SAHM have ruined me for the world of fashion!

1 comment:

jamie said...

I feel the same way you do as I dress up for these interviews ... 17 yrs of working in a preschool classroom does the same thing to you as being a SAHM ;-)

It IS fun though isn't it ?

we can both go around now singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty...."

lol