Now, that said, he is not going to be around tomorrow. He is going up to Yosemite to get some new water samples. Poor, poor man. It will be a pretend-I'm-a-SAHM day. That's cool.
So here is what I am gonna do:
- Work out (lower body weights)
- Shower and dress (hey, it doesn't always happen on days off)
- Put dinner in the crock pot (slowcooked bbq beef, yum yum)
- Take the kids shoe shopping (heaven help us all)
- Do something fun, like maybe the park, or if I am feeling rich after shoe shopping, see Chicken Little
- Patch nail holes in the wall in the living room (yes, the landlord should've done this but I am a realistic kind of girl and anyway, I enjoy spackling)
- Cut down the pumpkin and squash vines and dead sunflower stalks from the back yard
- Put away all the papers on my desk and on the kitchen counter before they get out of control
- NOT play on the Internet all day!