Friday, September 28, 2007

A new list of stuff

  • Born shoes. I am now the proud owner of 5 pair - 4 sandals and my newest addition, darling brown low-heeled pumps with buckles and wingtip detail. Deliciously comfy and cute, if I do say so. And I've never paid full price for a single pair. Thank you, eBay.
  • The Cuisinart countertop ice cream maker. I'm mostly making vanilla frozen yogurt because the kids like it. It's great!
  • No-iron blouses from Land's End. They really don't need to be ironed. I am hooked. It's especially great because I never ironed anyway, so for the first time ever, I am not going around all wrinkled.
  • Mountain High plain whole-milk yogurt. It is so fabulous, and not just for making frozen yogurt. I have been having it with granola in the mornings. Yum.
  • Dry-roasted green peas for snacks. It's a veggie, it's a protein, it's a crunchy, salty snack. The wasabi kind are, of course, the best.
  • Sierra Trading Post. I got great deals on fleece jackets and long-underwear "pajamas" for all the kids.
  • Gerber sweet potato puffs for the babe. She is in love. I am thrilled that she can entertain herself by eating. Uh-oh, am I teaching her something bad? Meh. Sweet potatoes are a kind of vegetable.
  • Towel bibs. I got out the two I made for S when he was little, because Z now will not keep a bib on. For the uninitiated, a towel bib is made by cutting a neck hole about 3/4 of the way up a hand towel and sewing stretch ribbing around the hole to make a cute little neckline. Baby can't pull it off, and it's big and absorbent. Awesome.

No comments: