Monday, November 06, 2006

Bumper, dude

That was some little kid's version of "bummer, dude." I forget now which little kid it was. Maybe someone G and I had in Nursery when we were at BYU.

I just spent an hour scrambling around trying to find a particular political science professor to be on Good Morning America tomorrow. I couldn't find him, and the liaison for the show called back to say they had decided to go in a different direction. Our chance is gone. That would have been unspeakably cool.

On the bright side, now I get to go home to my family instead of spending the night doing media stuff.

But still. Bumper.

3 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

I didn't know you worked for GMA. Pretty cool. Sorry you couldn't get your targeted guest but glad you got to go home :)

Unknown said...

Actually I work for a university and try to place media stories. Sorry if that was misleading. GMA would have been HUGE!

SalGal said...

Wowzers, kid! Sorry that didn't work out, but at the same time... not.