Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sing, sing a song

I made a Rhapsody CD for my girlfriends and myself for this Vegas trip. I have to say, it's a fun one. When you read this, you have to know that for the last 5 years or so I have more or less gotten off the train of current music, and confined my listening experiences to a lot of folk and jazz and nerdy-good stuff. I know, I might as well just tatoo GEEK on my forehead. Why hide it?

However, lately for some reason I am interested in current pop music again. Who can say why?

Still, I did not choose all these very hip and fun songs. All my girlfriends did. Hi Church Ladies!Anyway here is our list. Vegas or bust!

1 Get the Party Started by Pink
2 Another White Dash by Butterfly Boucher
3 Almost by Bowling for Soup
4 White Flag by Dido
5 Lonely No More by the yummy Rob Thomas
6 Fallen by Sarah McLachlan
7 Karma by Alicia Keys
8 Vertigo by U2
9 Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani
10 She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
11 I Just Wanna Live by Good Charlotte
12 Collide by Howie Day
13 Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
14 Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
15 Lady by the gorgeous and amazing Lenny Kravitz
16 Mr. Brightside by the Killers
17 Mockingbird by Eminem
18 Breathe (2 AM) by Anna Nalick

No comments: