Friday, July 10, 2009

Pina colada froyo

It's getting to the point where my blogging is so predictable (when I get around to it) that I should just write in code. So here you go.

Summertime. Creamy frozen treats.

Pina Colada Frozen Yogurt

1 can crushed pineapple with juice
1 can coconut cream (not coconut milk)
3/4 c. sugar
1 c. full-fat plain yogurt

Blend it all in your blender. Then process it in your ice cream maker according to manufacturer directions. Mellow in the freezer before serving.

Tropical bliss, and no dairy except yogurt in it, so my lactose-intolerant husband should be able to eat it without undesirable aftereffects, and I will not end up snarfing it all myself. Let's see if this works. Dr. G. has a lot of willpower, unfortunately for me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ooh, that looks SO good!se