Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Are you still celebrating?

I actually kind of love it when Christmas packages arrive late. It just prolongs the fun, ya know?



The boys now have adorable fleece cheetah pants with tails from my mom and A has the most wonderful cowboy/indian/Peter Pan dress-up set from his birthmom. Thank you, special moms!

And I have a new CD to listen to from my dad. He tells me he listens to this very very loud on his car stereo. I asked him if people stare at stoplights. He said yes. So if you are driving around Salt Lake and you see a very pretty white SUV blasting a boys' choir and organ, look for the friendly bearded man inside and give him a wave for me. Hi, Dad!






Plus, we have now set up some of our original Christmas gifts, like my beautiful fireplace set -- yes, from my beloved Target. Actually I bet you could count on one hand the things in the picture here that are not from Target. Probably there is a special circle of hell for hypocrites like me who loudly decry WalMart while worshipping at the red bullseye at least twice a week.



And the Batmobile! After three days of cooperative work by G and S, it is complete!



Disclaimer: I do not know how or when my boys perfected that satanic tongue-stuck-out expression a la the Rolling Stones. We do not even listen to the Stones much around here. Although I could go for a few tracks about now.

This afternoon we are going to see Night at the Museum. Review later!

7 comments:

SalGal said...

It's not the Stones, it's

GENE SIMMONS!!!!

Unknown said...

OK Sal, I added a link so you can see what I was thinking of. But you are right ... it's a little more satanic and a lot more KISS than that.

Anonymous said...

LOL! What cute pics! I LOVE Target, still wish my dh worked for them just the yummy discount! You'll love Night at the Museum, it's a great movie!
Love, V

SalGal said...

Hey, LOVE the new pic of you!!! Can't wait for Saturday!!!! Don't forget to make me your list for TJ's!!! Love ya!!!

{krista} said...

I LOVE Target decor, too, Ana... I love your fireplace. So pretty. And Night at the Museum was SO fun... I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. ~kris

Kari said...

I like belated Christmas Packages also! We got one too! It was great, a box full of books from Deseret Book from the inlaws. Ooooh and how could I forget the cash she also sent!?!!

Those are fun pictures! And I love that new picture of you too. Are you growing your hair out now?

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I love Target too. I do claim to love walmart, Ross, and the DI. Why not?

When you can decorate for less. Why spend more?!!