Wednesday, September 27, 2006

On the road again

We leave after work today for the weekend in Utah. I really wish we were flying, but we are not. Thus we plan to invest 24 hours of driving time to support my brother at his wedding this weekend. A very good cause.

Anybody wanna meet me in Fernley, Nevada, tonight about 9 PM? I am sure I will need a good, stiff drink by that time.

Ah, who am I kidding? The stiffest thing I drink is Jello. Which should make the wedding interesting.

At least I have my sweet new wheels to ride in.

4 comments:

SalGal said...

I'll have jello shots ready when you return!! We still set for the 7th? BE SAFE!! Remember, medicinal Starbucks is not a sin! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Jello shots?

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if you still have tutus for Halloween. And would they fit an 18 mo. old? Sorry to do this through comments, but I couldn't figure out how to e-mail you.
Thanks,
Heidi

annegb said...

I have a good friend who lived in Fernley. It's actually quite a nice town. Well, thirty years ago :).